The purpose is to help managers and executives to become aware of their potential, strengths and challenges. Executive Coaching enables managers to take a step back and to develop new ways of looking at different situations in order to enlarge the number of possible options offered to them. It aims to :
- Maximize Leadership impact
- Develop motivation and self confidence
- Improve management skills (communication, decision making process, time management, …)
- Improve interpersonal relationships
When entering a new cultural environment, even highly competent performers need to become aware of new conditions and rules for success. If some of the changes are obvious and easily assimilated, others are more difficult to become aware of. The intercultural coaching offers a deep understanding of the local culture, the manager’s culture and a professional understanding of the challenges, obstacles and strategies for bridging cultural differences. With the intercultural coach, managers can explore the subtleties of the new environment, and learn to distinguish between cultural, professional and personal challenges.
Career Review / Outplacement
I provide personalized career support, whether a manager is looking for a new job in the same field, a career change, or an entrepreneurial endeavour.
Through a tailor-made process, candidates will gain a deeper understanding of themselves, clarify their strengths and weaknesses by looking back at their achievements. By taking into account their interests, values and passions, as well as their abilities and experience, candidates will build up enough self-confidence to explore new opportunities and new career paths.
The purpose of team coaching is to develop mutual trust, enhance collaboration and foster collective intelligence to stimulate innovation and creativity. It is particularly recommended in a context of organizational changes such as post-merger integration of teams or deep internal organizational transformations. We develop tailor made programs according to the goals and needs of our clients, such as :
- Develop common values and strengthen the sense of belonging
- Create a common vision, define priorities and action plans
- Foster integration of new members
- Intercultural team-building
- Increase corporation between different business units, functions and branches
Based on The Human Element™ Approach, the 2 to 4 days program is a powerful development experience, which significantly impacts interpersonal relationships. As Leadership is not a “skill” which can be taught, the seminar focuses on personal development and the experience of others in order to increase the manager’s impact and ability to embark teams. The purpose is to :
- Identify personal behaviours, strengths and areas of development
- Develop soft skills / leadership skills
- Learn how to increase confidence and mutual trust of the team members
- Enhance cooperation between different teams and departments
- Recognize and cope with defence mechanisms
According to the number of participants (6 to 16) the sessions are conducted by one or two facilitators.
Professional co-development is a collective learning approach that, starting from the participants’ real-life situations, allows everyone involved to progress in his or her professional and managerial practice. It also fosters mutual collaboration and development opportunities among participants in a way that traditional and hierarchical development focus does not. Combined with individual coaching the co-development is a very efficient tool for executives as it also increases manager’s aptitudes to become a « manager-coach ».
It is especially recommended for organizations that wish to :
- Prepare, promote and facilitate changes or mergers by providing a space where open dialogue and better practices can take place
- Strengthen company culture, break down barriers between business units, functions and geographic locations
- Increase the impact of training sessions for directors and managers without significant financial outlay
- Encourage mutual exchange and cooperation within the organization